Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sleep do YOU get during the school nights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sleep...zzz...

Hmm, I can't give up that wonderful thing known as soda. I don't really know if it keeps me awake because I haven't gone for a long enough period without to know if I would even have withdrawls. Render is done. Oh well, back to working on stuff. Can't waste time posting.
    Can you hear me now?

Comment

I posted the same thread on CGTalk and it's gotten a lot of replies real fast. If you wanna read them click this link:

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php...5&pagenumber=1
      Pi Studios

Comment

I used to sleep about 10-11 hours a week in high school. Then again, I was homeschooled... I finished my schoolwork early, then slept when everyone else was in school. It was a nice mix actually...

Anyway, now I get about five hours of sleep. Hmm...

Comment

got two hours of sleep last night and worked all day on projects and stuff and at the end of the day, you get to see pretty colors, but in my case I saw them on the road home, just glad I didnt get a ticket for swirving!

Comment

Well lately I've been getting sleep, but I usually get about 4-5 a night, but I ran out of No doze pills and HEB is freash out of Jolt Cola. So I have to wait till later this weekend. Which is also the reason why I keep moaning about going to mcdonalds for the past couple days.

Hey did I mention I could live off Sardine spread and onions with wheat bread for 2 weeks! yeah its good sheet.
            It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
            -Tyler Durdan

Comment

For the past week I've had a cold... My body has been very tired, and I have been sleeping quite a bit. Now I sort of miss my sleep-in days. :(

Ohhh, that's why you wanted to go to McDonalds?? I would have gone with you today, but I got distracted. Wait, what does sleep deprivation have to do with McDonalds?

I could live off carrot juice and spinach mushroom pizza. Mmm!

Comment

Working...
              X