Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CART 1380-03 Mini-Crits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's 3 revisions of 2 of these drawings...?

Comment

... of each. For a total of 6.
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

playing with simplification right?
        enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Originally posted by molina
          playing with simplification right?
          Not yet.

Check here for the new schedule:

‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Mr. Clayton,
            Here are the revisions you asked me to do. The first two are similar in that the building in the back is different. Are the faces better? Still might need some work but... better?
            The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. -William James

Comment

they dont appear susan ... u might wanna post them again ... well .. i cant see them ...
              enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Let's try this. Thanks Molina!!

Comment

And these too...

Comment

no problem ... i like the first one ... the transition

Comment

Working...
                    X