Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crit please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crit please

this is a logo im trying to develop for a beer company called red robin.... in both im having a hard time trying to make ther letter "R" stand out... there are two r just one is flipped because they make the tail of the bird...

home boy-sapien

dude you need the word "Red Robin" flowing through the logo as intended.
    Cause i dont really thing your little symbol here can stand on its own without the letters.
    but so far i think it looks nice.

Comment

Cant quite see the R's.

Could you give us a better idea of what you are wanting this to communicate? You said it's for a company that makes beer. Is this to be the mark for the company itself or something that will be on the cartons and bottles?

Right now it seems that it has more the look of a fantasy computer/video game - hard, sharp and dangerous. Might not be what you want for a beverage product.
      "No cape darling"

Comment

i see what ur saying prof... i had everything more curvilinear in another triak however i overwrote it with this version in illustrator... ill try and do i again so the we can see what it looks like..... i think a major part is the type thats missing... im working on that.... here is another logo im trying to kink out.... ......

Comment

In both cases, it would help if we knew the concepts behind them and what you were trying to communicate. What do you want each of them to do? Any limits or goals we should know about?

Maybe some sketches as well. That way you can get feed back that actually helps the design solve a problem.

Yep. If there should be type or any other design elements then we should see all of it together rather than piecemeal.
          "No cape darling"

Comment

Working...
          X