Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Cards - Critique Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Cards - Critique Please?

I forgot to post this up earlier, but was wondering if any graphic designers out there could give me some input on my business card?

The top row is the front of the card, and the rest are options for the back.

nice jake. Im going to say go with the first one on the top left, except move the url on the front to the back and make it large.

Comment

You have a great name to do the green thing.

The top left is simple and says your url right away. This is good b/c if more info needed it would draw someone to your site right away if they didn't see the rest of the info on the back.

The one on the right, right below the solid green, would be a great back to go with the top left.

The solid green seems overwhelming.

The backwards, print is interesting, but kinda look more like a mistake. Solid white is soo plain.

I think if you did the backwards print of the green spash on the one on the right, right below the solid green with the top left green splash, would add a nice effect like the backwards print.
      "one should live ones life as a work of art" -Nietzsche

Comment

Alright. Thanks for the input you two. I will take it into consideration.

Comment

I would say, try to stay away from using Trajan on the entire card. What about your name in the nicer font, then the phone numbers / email / etc in a simpler font?

Comment

Working...
          X