Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self Identity Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Identity Logo

I need help deciding... I feel like the eagle/tree is a creative combination, but people don't understand that they are the symbols from both my family crests without me explaining it to them. I feel like the face/antlers connects easier and faster, but I also feel like the idea is overdone.

I like the Eagle crest thing.

post up a version with a solid black fill. the lines are what are hurting it i think.

Comment

is this more or less what you're talking about?

Comment

Moose, you're still thinking in that 'illustration'mode. Remember Freshmen Foundations? Abstraction? I know that's been a long time ago but do an abstraction of the bird. Not lines.Then try the same thing with your face/antlers.

Comment

tried a couple of different things...

Comment

Logo #1 - I would ditch the glasses, nose, and goatee (not necessary) and really work on the hat/antler combo (which is what is working).

Logo #2 - That bird head is less eagle and more turkey vulture or griffin.... also the symmetry is off.

My 2ยข.
            ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

I'm just a 3d kid, so don't take offense, but this is what I saw at first...

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Green View Post
                rotflmao
                ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Green View Post
                  Jake... not funny.... that's probably what my kid is going to look like!

Comment

Working...
                  X