Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

give to live logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give to live logo

tell me what you guys think. Do you know what the logos are for at least??
    "Hello babies. Welcome to earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies: God damn it, you've got to be kind."

i like the blood bag in the G, the font with the boxy O seems to fit better and makes the blood bad merge better and feel more natural. I might modify the bottom of the G so it hooks down instead of closing itself off.

the version with the arm looks kinda pointy and painful to me... but of coarse i dont like the idea of extracting my own blood so that might be affecting my judgment.

yeah i can tell what its for, its for a blood drive

hope that helps, upload your revisions so i can see how you ended up with this

Comment

I left KABB before I ever finished this
      "Hello babies. Welcome to earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies: God damn it, you've got to be kind."

Comment

I knew I had seen this logo before.....
        On abduzeedo someone posted this under their section Logo Design A to Z | G's

link: http://abduzeedo.com/logo-design-z-g

Comment

He's got my gregidea logo on there too...

Who is this dude? He should make the pics a link to my website at least.

Comment

that's what I thought too.....maybe make a comment and tell him that he needs to give credit to the designers.

Comment

From the post..

"We'll always be searching for logos in these galleries: Logopond, Logo Faves, Logo Moose, Logo from Dreams, Logo Gala, WS Logos, The Logo Mix and Wolda. If you know any more galleries or logos, or even if you own one and wanna be listed here as a source for our series, please drop us a link! We'd love to hear from you. We hope you all enjoy our selection of G logos! Cheers. ;)"

Comment

I still think that it shows a lack of care on whoever is running that site. Quoting from the "About Us" section of the site:
                What began as a means for backup after an ugly robbery, is now one of the design world’s most sought after blog for inspiration and tutorials. Abduzeedo draws in more than a hundred thousand design enthusiasts a day and almost two million a month. We have contributors from Brazil and the USA, and readers from all over the globe.
                The guy running it is a graphic and web designer. He should understand that work needs to be cited, plain and simple. It's like going around and collecting paintings but not attributing the artists' names, or collecting music and not saying who sang/wrote/produced the song. Providing a link to a bunch of sites that they have taken logos from is not citing. Which particular site has which logo? How do you track it down and contact the designer if you have no clue who that person is? What it ends up looking like is plain laziness, even if the owner of the site had good intentions.

Comment

Working...
                X