Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinity Torres Project 10 Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinity Torres Project 10 Proposal

Hello, I'd like to recreate the Statue of David for Project #7.
    Accademia.org is a guide dedicated to the Accademia Gallery Museum in Florence, Italy. Admire Michelangelo's David, reserve your tickets, book your tour.

Let's avoid this one as a project. First, it's not a piece of furniture or architecture, it's an sculpture meant for outdoors. The second problem is that it's probably the greatest piece of sculpture ever created - pretty tough to be as good as Michelangelo.

Comment

Ok, instead I'd like to propose a complete scene of Kildwick Hall, 'The West End Of The Hall'.

Kildwick Hall is a Grade II* listed Jacobean country house, and the Hall is still (Nov. 2005) very much as pictured here. “Kildwick Hall lies in the same moorland district of Yorkshire that

Comment

OK. Remember there are a couple of walls we can't see in that image. Be sure you account for all of them.

Comment

I was able to find just a few more images, but I think with this I should be able to piece it together well enough. If that's alright.

Also, will probably try to shoot for project 9 to get this done instead of 7...It is a very packed room. :(
          Last edited by fellowghoul; April 3, 2024, 23:15.

Comment

I’ll have to push this one back to project 10. My apologies.

Comment

Ok

Comment

Trinity Torres

Final Scene Images -
                KildwickHallScene_Images

Comment

Working...
                X