Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out MyToons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out MyToons

Hello my fellow animators/artist.
    this is aj, hope all of you guys are doing fine. freelance life still sux...jk (LOL) i have been working on some new stuff here and there and uploading it to MyToons. Ive been working with them as well.
    MyToos is like the YouTube and MySpace for animation. for all you print people there is love for you there also. Richard Clarke has his new demo reel up there. its a good way to get exposure nad get critique especially as the site grows.

i just thought it would be cool to pass it along to whoever is interested. its cool to have a place for creative folks and such.

and who knows, for you lonely animators/artist out there you my can meet that signifcant-other animator....well that might be pushin it. LOL

so if u wanna check it out:

and if u wanna see and critique my stuff

this is richards if you wanna holla..hehe

..i'll try to put more stuff up soon

keep ya heads up
    "sleep is for the weak"

peace out

I must say that Mytoons is a pretty nifty site :3. I am glad that this site really focuses on more on the animation and drawing aspect of it that anything else. I happen to have registered on that website a month ago, but my artwork is a bit limited at the moment. This is a good site to build up on a portfolio :).:up:

Comment

Cool. Thanks for sharing AJ.

Comment

jea

No Problem.
        Stay Tooned for new uploads. hehe
        AJ

Comment

Working...
        X