Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA 2006 Tourney games to be available on iTunes Music Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA 2006 Tourney games to be available on iTunes Music Store

Originally posted by MaCNN
    CBS Sports and Apple today announced they will bring the 2006 NCAA Division I Basketball Championship distributed by CBS Corp's College Sports TV (CSTV) to the iTunes Music Store. The companies announced that for the first time ever, college basketball fans can pay $1.99 per game for condensed versions of all the 2006 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball championship games. Customers can also choose the new "Season Pass" feature on iTunes for $19.99, and receive condensed versions of all 63 games the day after they are played for viewing on a computer or iPod. Full-length versions of this year's semifinals and championship game, as well as compilations of buzzer beaters, upsets and memorable championship games from past NCAA Tournaments will also be available on iTunes.
    Interesting idea.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

I seriously don't understand why watching anything, especially sporting events, on a video iPod is so enticing. I mean, that screen is sooo tiny. For sports, you want the huge 50+" widescreen HDTV so you can see the names on the jerseys, the players reflections on the hardwood floor and the beads of sweat on their heads. If it's a recording of the game you want, go buy a TiVo or a HD tuner card and make your own TiVo.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Working...
    X