Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft's Courier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft's Courier

I personally prefer mac's, but i definitely had a nerdgasm moment when i saw this.
    Another "concept video" and more speculation surfaces about Microsoft's possible tablet-in-development.

Courier User Interface from Gizmodo on Vimeo.

A lot of people never use their initiative because nobody told them to. -Banksy

Paper== thing of the past.
    Derf== a word that shows my confusion in something I do not yet understand. Yet through showing my confusion, it spreads confusion to those around me.

"Some day, you are gonna wake up...."

Comment

yeah

Microsoft Courier design leaks

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...r-design-leaks

Microsoft Courier design leaks
      Tablet will be out this year
      By Spencer Dalziel
      Tue Mar 09 2010, 01:54

DETAILS OF Microsoft's Courier tablet device have been sprayed all over the Internet, according to the Telegraph.

Information on the Courier was leaked to Engadget back in September but Microsoft's "Digital Journal" has also been spotted starring in a Youtube video. The internal Microsoft video is a demo of the Courier's interface and its similarities to Apple's Ipad and HP's Slate cannot be overlooked.

While the demo only showcases the interface, it's obvious that the Courier has a dual stylus or digit touchscreen and is intended as an e-book organiser with web browsing and handwriting recognition capabilities.

Engadget's sources go a few steps further. They claim it is powered by Microsoft's Tegra 2 chip that the Vole uses for its Zune HD music player rather than Windows 7 and will have a built-in camera, a feature that's missing in Apple's first Ipad. Engadget goes on to guesstimate a release date in the second half of this year.

So far Microsoft hasn't released any statements to confirm or deny Courier. But the Vole always wants high volume sales so we're betting on a price much lower than either the Ipad or the Slate. ยต
      sigpic
      Follow our 3D:V Project at www.geometricmagic.com
      Follow me: @zeroneff | Facebook| Skype: zeroneff | neff3d.com

Comment

Working...
      X