Meg Villanueva Proposal #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg Villanueva Proposal #1

Want to do a rotoscope of an animated scene from Emperors New Groove! Roughly 30 seconds, but accounting for holds in dialogue / poses I feel as though it's a fair time. Going to do research on locator systems for holding hands / hand touching and most likely use the Kiel Figgins spider web rig for a makeshift jump rope. Really just like the dialogue interactions and posing for the latter half of the scene!

Can you please post the rigs (images) you plan to use?

Comment

​​Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	42
Size:	694.8 KB
ID:	1021Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	40
Size:	573.5 KB
ID:	1022
      Wanted to use these three rigs! From left to right:
      First: Yellow dress in reference
      Middle: Old purple lady
      End:​ Heavy guy doing jumprope

Mainly want to use these since I know they have facial controls and come in a group as well. Kiel figgins will be used for the jump rope seeing as I've used it before and can possibly achieve the same look. Also gonna build the scene with cubes / maybe just model the cup and the table for clarity. I understand there's little kids towards the end doing the jumprope, but was going to ask if I could substitute them for spheres or something else. The old lady character interacts with one of the children, so I wanted a sphere to at least have an interaction that isn't just her swatting at the air. ​​​​

Comment

I can only see two characters....

Comment

Weird, the images are on my side. I went ahead and included all the photos I initially used even if you can see the two. Let me know if you have issues with this one ! Click image for larger version

Name:	Assets.png
Views:	46
Size:	792.7 KB
ID:	1033
          Attached Files

Comment

Approved. It would be fun to find a rig a little more like Yzma's build (her poses rely a lot on her skeletal build), but you can try with the rigs you've got.
            Complexity multiplier: 1x

Comment

Working...
            X