Emily Sidler Project #4 Proposal- Eyra, the Crow Maiden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emily Sidler Project #4 Proposal- Eyra, the Crow Maiden

I wanted to recreate some Gameplay animations from Eyra, the Crown Maiden in 3D. This is an indie game that was developed by Nami Tentou Mushi, LLC. It is available on the Nintendo Switch, but websites such as Steam have yet to see it be released for the PC. The game was funded in less than 24 hours after posting on Kickstarter, earing $32,507 after making a goal of $5,500. ​

For my proposal, I would like to recreate the following animations:
    Main character and crow: Walk, Run, Jump, Axe Attack(walk), Axe Attack (Jump), Crow Carry (Crow carries her across area)

Points: I would propose 20 points for this project since it includes multiple animations for the main character and some additional animations for the crow.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Professor Sidler; 07-26-2024, 11:56 PM.

What's the rig you plan to use? The reference shows some very strong poses, but are very particular for a character that's 3 heads tall.

Comment

Comment

So, that could work out alright. Although if you could find one that had a closer proportion, your research would be more valuable.

Comment

Going out of town until Wednesday(4/7)-posting this just in case anything happens but will be continuing to work on it!

Comment

Working...
          X