Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Study Abroad Spring 2007 Final Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since?

Since this information is now available is the business office working out a payment schedule? will this be a lump sum deal etc

I know it would be much more condensed but knowing this determines my ability to vote (lamens = determines my ability to go)

Comment

Also good questions. The it's always a payment schedule. What would probably be due is $500 before the Christmas holidays, and the rest in payments after that. The payment schedule would be different for each trip, so it hasn't been posted as we don't know what it would be quite yet.

So, yoiu can pay in one lump sum, or do it on payments.

Comment

So... Seeing as how advising day is tomorrow, are we going anywhere? And if so, where? Also, do you know when the class is going to be?
        The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of the oncoming train.

Comment

Unfortunately no. Only 5 people have voted, only 3 for one location and 2 for the other. Neither is enough to make the trip.

Comment

Thanks everyone you made my night!!!

:ouch:

Comment

boo.
              The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of the oncoming train.

Comment

Count me in for Beijing/Shanghai!

Next semester will be my last, come on, I know more of yous wanna go too...:D
                JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

Do you need another chaperone?

China was awesome and the food is amazing!
                  Cameron Brooks

Comment

Honestly, heres my opinion regarding travel. For the Bejing package that looks the best. However, for about half that price you could theoretically stay and survive in europe for half a month to 1 months plane flight and eurail included, or without. Europe if done correctly doesnt have to be a huge slam to the wallet. My experiance as well is that traveling alone is the best thing you can do, or with a friend who wouldnt mind getting ditched somewhere. Plus Hotels suck in comperison to hostels, and not nearly as much fun. The best part of travel is getting more of an experiance from your travel, and they can be half the price of hotels. Hell I stayed in a place with a hole in the roof, but it was only 10 euros so I aint complainin, stayed there for a week or so. Also finding family ad listings works wonders. Just be sure to keep your most important documents locked up, or other values you dont imediantly need. Met plenty of people who got screwed hard by thieves.

Comment

Start another thread Thomas. This is a voting thread about Study Abroad....it's not travel abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Watkins
                        Start another thread Thomas. This is a voting thread about Study Abroad....it's not travel abroad.
                        Sorry sir, will do

Comment

Sorry gang. Not enough votes to make a class. We'll have to try again next year.

Comment

>< 10 ppl make a class right.. think its time to enforce some bullys

Comment

Working...
                            X