Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars 2 poster!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 2 poster!?

I noticed today that someone has thrown away the Cars 2 poster. While I am like most of you who didn't think Cars 2 was Pixars best film, that poster was mine. I donated it to the lab for a time because I thought the lab could use some personal touch. But if I knew it would be thrown away without a care to who put it there or who it might belong to, I would have never brought it in. This poster meant a lot to me because it was signed by a storyboard artist who worked on WallE, The Incredibles, Ratatouille and Cars 2, Kevin O'Brien, who I met at a SIGGRAPH conference in Canada. I am not asking the person who threw it away to come forward, but what I am asking is that you respect what is not yours. This was not just a poster.

Sorry, that was me that threw that away. My apologies. I thought that was one of the ones we got from Jacob Brooks (he brought a huge stack) and we were trying to find places to put the Pirates and Wizards 101 posters - which we were going to hang right there. If you'd like another Cars 2 poster, let me know and I'll get one ordered for you.

Oh, and BTW, that happened during Game II....I'm hoping you know when that class meets.....

Comment

Working...
    X