Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall 2023 | Robot: Work in Progress - 01

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall 2023 | Robot: Work in Progress - 01

A "Work in Progress" (WIP) assignment in digital sculpting refers to an intermediate stage of a sculpting project where you present your ongoing work before reaching the final completed piece.
    In a WIP assignment, you are required to share your progress, demonstrate your sculpting skills, and receive feedback from your instructors or peers to refine your work further.
    For the first WIP assignment (this submission) of every project you do not need to incorporate or receive feedback for your work.

Please include your name in the post!

Deliverables:
    • Screenshots: Submit a screenshot or multiple screenshots inline of your post, not as an attachment.

Samantha Summerlin

Comment

​​​
      Nguyen Nguyen

Comment

Matheus Ubaid de Almeida

Comment

Nadia Zimmers
          I tried to fix the symmetry (still a little wonky I know) and added the head screen thing

Comment

Elijah Vasquez

Not everything has been re-topologized and subdivided yet. Mainly focused on adding and enhancing details. The bits on the rear legs are removed because I realized they didn't seem to be on the back legs in the concept art. Looks barren for now, I dunno what to do there. Maybe tertiary detailing would make it look fine?

Update: Polyframe shots. The numerous objects you'll see sticking out are the live boolean objects. ZBrush can't render the polyframe with the live boolean on, so I had to turn it off for these shots.
            Last edited by ElijahV; October 27, 2023, 04:32.

Comment

Kastille Raventos
              Robot Progress 1
              I sadly did not get to every detail as this weekend was crazy for me, sorry.

Comment

Michael Aldrete
                I left all my actual work at my home pc without transferring to onedrive
                ​​​​

Comment

Arianna Barber
                  The head needs a bit of work. Still planning out how to do the wings and tail feathers.

Comment

Milton Ibarra

Comment

Ava Murphy

Comment

-Ryan Mitchell

Comment

Jia li Anaya
                          Last edited by Jia_lia; October 25, 2023, 21:18.

Comment

Ethan Trevino

Comment

Working...
                            X