X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall 2024 | Introductions

Due before class (6:00pm): (08/29/24)

Time to introduce yourselves!

B​e sure to add your first and last name!

Write 5 amazing things about who you are!
    Video games? Movies? Anything.

My name is Jerry Rendon and 5 things id like to share is that i own 5 cats at home, i grew up playing video games since i was 4-5 years old(left 4 dead was my first), i love watching anime shows(dragon ball, demon slayer, and jjk are definitely my top picks), 3d animation was sort of a last second pick but so far i have been enjoying it, and one movie that started my interest in this major is "Ready player one" which is mainly due to the amazing effects, character references, and insight of the potential of vr.

Comment

Hi! I'm Mason Goldblum, I love rabbits, Manga/ Manwha (basically any sort of reading material), My favorite videogames right now are Fortnite, Zenless Zone Zero, and Project Sekai, I am also an avid lover of anything soup, all time favorite Sanrio characters are Gudatama and Aggretsuko.

Comment

im jaime morales i love games any type, i love looking at the sky. i like doing nothing, i like working hard and my favorite movie is batman

Comment

Hi, my name is Shylynn Weeks I like to go by Shy. I love horror games (dead by daylight, Resident Evil, Little Nightmares Sally Face). I'm really into Anime my top 5 are Demon Slayer Jujitsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer, My Star, Chainsaw man, and Ouran Highschool Host Club. I have 2 Black cats the girl named Bellatrix, and the boy named Sirus. I love drawing I draw many things from Fanart to original characters. I also like going to Anime conventions and dressing up the last characters I went as was Gojo, Choso (Both from JJK) and Denji (from chainsaw man).

Comment

Hi my name is Azmel Enriquez and ever since I was a kid I have loved anything Pokémon, and still do. My favorite show is Steven Universe but I also like shows like Community or The Big Bang Theory, and even anime like Dragon Ball and JoJo. I know how to play the trumpet. I am passionate about games and strive to be a video game programmer. I play games like Dead By Daylight, Hollow Knight, Smash Bros, and of course Pokémon. I like all kinds of music though my favorite genera is rock and my favorite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Comment

Hello, my name is Leslie Griffin. I grew up in Houston, served four years in the military, and lived in North Carolina, where I met my husband. My husband introduced me to RPG games like Diablo, Inquisition, and Skyrim. Recently we've played shooter games like WWZ, Hell Let loose, and Ready or Not. However, my favorite game for the past three years has been League of Legends Wild Rift. In 2021, we got to go to South Korea and watch the esports teams play at LOL Park Esports Stadium. Between this and watching a behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of Arcane, I became a big Riot fan. I love their artwork; I love how they started small and how they worked together to overcome a lot of obstacles to get their vision out to the world.

Comment

Hey, my name is Pablo Alonso, I've been playing the drums for nearly 8 years and have loved drawing for as long as I can remember. I typically love drawing action packed illustrations and take inspiration from comic books, manga, and animated television shows. I love playing RPGs (Batman: Arkham, Dead Space, DOOM Eternal, Dying Light...) . I'm also really into horror games like Resident Evil, Five Nights at Freddy's, Outlast Trials, and Dead by Daylight. I 've recently been into collecting figurines. I love visiting comic-con conventions and taking tons pictures. Lastly, I'd love to join the comic book industry and possibly join a rock band down the line.

Comment

Hey, My name is Gabriel Flores. 5 things about myself, I've been learning how to ride a skateboard since around the middle of last summer, I enjoy drawing when I feel like it although I definitely have a problem not using references, I enjoy action and fighting games like Black Myth Wukong which I've been playing in my free time a lot, I've learned martial arts for around half a year, recently I have been trying to get back into reading again. That is all I hope we all have a good year.

Comment

Working...
                  X