X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall 2024 | Introductions

Due before class (6:00pm): (08/28/24)

Time to introduce yourselves!

B​e sure to add your first and last name!

Write 5 amazing things about who you are!
    Video games? Movies? Anything.

Hello! My name is Kevyn Hernandez. Some interesting things about myself are that I like to participate in any form of art. Whether it be painting, sculpting, crochet, or anything else, you will always find me doing some type of art. I am a cat enthusiast, they take up the majority of my heart. A couple of games you may see me play often are Minecraft and Stardew Valley. These two have become quite an obsession and never bore me. I was born in Austin Texas, I lived there for the first few years of my life until I moved to San Antonio to live and grow. My favorite movies have originated from Pixar and it has become one of my greatest dreams to someday work for the studio itself.

Comment

Hello, my name is Jacob Gamboa, I really enjoy working on drawing and 3D animation and I was working on expanding my skills in Maya and self-learn to work on Blender on my desktop back home before moving here to San Antonio. I am born and raised here in Texas at the Rio Grande Valley. I enjoy Anime, reading Manga and Books (ironically not Comics) and I enjoy watching TV and Movies, specifically Horror, Animation and Fantasy. As much as I enjoy video games, I sadly haven't played any in a long time due to both time and finances, hoping to rectify that soon. Even still some of my favorite video games including God of War, Halo, Super Smash Bros and Dead Space, I enjoy most forms of video games be they big franchises or indie titles. I also enjoy listening to Music, classic rock will always be in my heart, but I've also enjoyed many indie music, lofi and music from anime and video games. My hope is to do well in all my classes, graduate from this university and work either in the video game industry or work in an animation studio, also get a laptop/build my own desktop

Comment

Hello, My name is Mark Flores. I really enjoy drawing in general I am also Dyslexic so reading and grammar is a problem for me. (sorry) I’m from Brownsville Texas and It’s pretty empty over there, I used to be very interested in blender but my old computer couldn’t handle it. I also enjoy music a lot. It helps me focus on my work. I’m mainly into any games that’s free.

Comment

Greetings! My name is Carlos Ferrer. I am a huge fan of mechs and sci-fi alike. My preferred medium of art is 3d modeling through the use of Maya and I have intermediate levels of knowledge when it comes to traditional drawing, and using programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator. I've read and seen a fair share of manga and anime but prefer to read manga as opposed to watching anime.

I tend to play video games that range in the Automation, Base Building, and PvE genres, but do play games outside of these occasionally. Some examples of the games I've played are Factorio, Mindustry, Enter The Gungeon, Deep Rock Galactic, Helldivers 2, Daemon X Machina, and Master Blaster Zero 2.

Comment

Hi my name is Magaly Trevino
            and I love drawing and playing video games a few video games that I like is resident evil find it really cool I also like the old crash bandicoot games and five nights at Freddy’s and I love watching anime I like My Hero Academia and black butler and also Tokyo Ghoul I have watched soul eater and attack on titan I’ve also watched B-Stars.
            And I’ve also love cartoons I love loony tunes and Animaniacs for drawings I can draw anything really it takes me several hours even weeks but at the end it comes out cool.
            I’ve lived in San Antonio for most of my years but i was born in Galveston and lived a bit of my childhood in Huston I’m also a huge fan of animatronics like showbiz and Chuck E. Cheese’s they’ve always peeked my interest I also love sonic and I’ve always been inspired by five nights at Freddy’s animators and how they animate and create character models.

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Carlos Sosa.
              I´ve always liked drawing, it is probably my favorite hobby. I like watching soccer but I am very bad at playing it. I was born and raised in Mexico, more specifically in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, which is right next to Laredo, Texas. Of course, I love videogames; my favorite videogame is Red Dead Redemption 2, which I consider as a life changing experience. I am more into single player games rather than multiplayer ones. My favorite franchise is Star Wars and I like all of their movies (even the Disney ones).

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Jaimilie Gracia. I was born in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, and moved to San Antonio about 14 years ago. My interest in all forms of art and video games began as a hobby until I realized that I could pursue a career in both. Creativity is something that has always fueled me. Whether it is creating characters, developing worlds, or something simpler, I love putting my ideas down and developing them into something greater.
                My interests include video games, writing, drawing, listening to music, and watching anime, with the occasional show or animation. I'm always excited to discover new things, so if you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them. :>​

Comment

Hi my name is Anniken Garcia Diaz. I have always enjoyed drawing even though I'm not really a good artist. I enjoy playing any video games really with my favorite ones usually being Pokemon or RPGs. I enjoy movies as well with some of my favorites being Star Wars and How to Train Your Dragon. I enjoy being outside, whether it's to play some sport or just to enjoy the scenery I'm usually outside more than inside. I do enjoy doing almost anything really as long as it passes some time.

Comment

Hi! My name is Senovia Lozano-Hernandez, and I have Autism, ADHD, and Dysgraphia. I've always loved to draw since I was a child. My preferred medium for drawing is either pencil and paper, or on an app on my phone called "ibisPaint X". I also like to play video games, mostly on my phone or on my Nintendo Switch.
                    Last edited by ErosShatterer98; 08-28-2024, 06:08 PM. Reason: I didn't really know we had to turn in assignments before class, so forgive me if this introduction is a bit rushed and messy.

Comment

helllo my name is paige . i like to create animations in my free time , i enjoy playing games like mario kart , fnaf and pokemon go. ive been creating a mascot horror game called day dream wonderland and id like to learn hown to bring it to life

Comment

Hi, my name is Pablo Mata. I'm an amateur artist with a decent imagination. I'm inspired by different artists and videogames, almost too many to count. I try new things to be optimistic so I can understand foreign cultures, ideas, and creations. I'm not really great with athletics but I am improving to keep a healthy body and healthy mind. If you don't stop to look around for a while, you could miss the gift that is the present. As far as I remember the quote anyways.

Comment

Ellooo, My name is Izabela Coronado. I love to draw, mainly traditional, but also digital art. I also have a hefty amount of animation I have done as well. I love cats, their names are Rachel, Harvey, and Cooper. Video games I like to play are fallout 4, genshin impact, minecraft, puzzles; do recommend me any rpg or freeroam games, i love those! Movies i like are Pacific Rim, the mecha machines look cool. I also like to sleep, a lot. I also like dragons!

Comment

Write 5 amazing things about who you are!
                            Video games? Movies? Anything.

Maria Montserrat Navarro
                            -Im a traditional oil painting artist!
                            -i have a lot of pets back in Mexico, 4 dogs, rabbit, chicken, and a parrot!
                            -my favorite game is Zelda majoras mask, but i love most of the zelda games as well
                            -i can sing pretty well, but i dont like it when people ask me to sing for them haha
                            -one of my fav movies are how to train your dragon, interestellar and fantastic beasts

Comment

Working...
                            X