Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to turn in Unreal project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to turn in Unreal project?

How do I send in my unreal hallway project? Do I compress it to 64 one drive and send it?

So remember you dont' upload your Unreal Project file....the requirements are almost always to submit your output Package folder.

So....
    1. In UE4, when you are done creating:
      1. Make sure you have set your Project Settings>Maps & Modes correctly for both Editor Startup Map and Game Default Map to be your level.
      2. File>Package Project>Windows (64 bit). Be sure to save to another folder (probably on your desktop). Don't output the package to your project folder.
    2. Once done:
      1. Zip your Package file.
      2. Follow the instructions posted on the forums here: http://forums.uiw3d.com/forum/genera...using-onedrive

Comment

Thank you!! Also I got to put in Bloom and volumetric lights settings. able to see better in the map.

Comment

I am sending it here first for testing.

Comment

Did it work?

Comment

Did you have a friend test it (like the instructions asked you to)?

Comment

I'm sorry. I did not make any current friends this week, should I make it a post for anyone to try out?

Comment

someone in the lab room, my character fell out of the map, I think I saved it and I was out of the map at that point

Comment

Ok, now it is not letting change anything, it would not load the file, says i saved the map on the new version of the engine

Comment

I don't know what to do, I think i just lose my project, I had it and light, but i save it when I was outside the mal, not it does let me get back to the map

Comment

I am lose on what is happening to my project

Comment

I trying to fix my project and every time I send it through the character just falls outside the map. It's not the placement, when i saved him

Comment

Lots of questions here (you're hijaking your own thread).....

What you might try is to select everything in your Geometry folder and delete it and then reimport. Then you can repeat the Bulk Edit Via Property Matrix trick, and try and get the colliders right. Depending on when you save your files, UE4 sometimes does some tricky things with the assets.

Comment

Thanks sir, sorry about all this, I will do all this tomorrow when I get the chance at school tomorrow. I will make sure to put my questions on different threads if I dont see someone already has ask tge questions. Again sorry, I will make sure to do it on my own and use the threads if I need . Thanks have a nice day, see you tomorrow for animation lecture.

Comment

Working...
                            X