Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall 2024 - Écorché Bust & Midterm

Due Before Class on 10/24/24.

On 10/22/24, we will have a Workday and Critiques. I will be in my office and labs assisting with y'alls Midterm for our scheduled class time.

You must create an anatomically correct ZBrush sculpture of everything superior to the iliac crest, accurately depicting muscle fibers and bony outcroppings. The final submission should include both labeled and unlabeled versions, using correct anatomical terms and a color-coded legend or labels.

If you are taking the Midterm test, you will show up to class on 10/24/24 to take said test. I will have the answer sheet and test printed for y'all. You will have till the end of class to complete the test. Lectures and study guides can be found in our Resources Folder

Écorché Requirements:
    • Muscle Fibers & Bony Outcroppings: Ensure all muscle fibers and bony landmarks are clearly defined.
    • No Arms: Exclude arms unless necessary to describe the shoulders.
    • Head: The facial muscles and head is needed.
    • Style: Photorealistic, no stylization.
    • Focus: This is an anatomy study, so precision is key.
    • Proportions: Maintain correct proportions to ensure anatomical accuracy.​
    • Labeling: Use correct anatomical terms to label your sculpt. Create a legend and color the areas if preferred.
    • Views: Provide lateral, anterior, and posterior views of your sculpt. Label muscles in their most prominent view.
    Submission:
    • Submit the ecorche both with and without labels as .png files.
    • Submit your .ztl file
Working...
X