Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No! This movie is not about me... "Michael Clayton" starring George Clooney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No! This movie is not about me... "Michael Clayton" starring George Clooney

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	313282

jennyrockets IM'd me today and told me that she saw the trailer the other night, so I went looking for it and found it. I've known about this movie for a few years and finally it's coming out.

Now all I need to do is find a movie poster and frame it and put it my office at school. ;)

Name:	michael-clayton-trlr.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	313281

Michael Clayton is an in-house "fixer" at one of the largest corporate law firms in New York. A former criminal prosecutor, Clayton takes care of Kenner, Bach & Ledeen's dirtiest work at the behest of the firm's co-founder Marty Bach. Though burned out and hardly content with his job as a fixer, his divorce, a failed business venture and mounting debt have left Clayton inextricably tied to the firm. At U/North, meanwhile, the career of litigator Karen Crowder rests on the multi-million dollar settlement of a class action suit that Clayton's firm is leading to a seemingly successful conclusion. But when Kenner Bach's brilliant and guilt-ridden attorney Arthur Edens sabotages the U/North case, Clayton faces the biggest challenge of his career and his life.

720p High Quality Trailer
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

The movie poster is out now.

Now the question is, which size to buy. ;)

Name:	402886.1020.A.jpg
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	174578

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Get it the size of your door and then put it on it.
      CERVUS LACESSITUS LEO

"What is a chair? It's ahh...anti-gravity device." Glen Keane

Comment

Site went up this weekend!

Comment

Only thing that has been named after me is a hurricane. Lol
          About to start life @ the SMU guildhall :D

Comment

That's pretty cool, Clayton...I would probably do the same...well...I did buy an official Hopper-only Bug's Life poster awhile back, hehe.
            Pi Studios

Comment

im diggin the movie poster.

mike: i saw this preview the other day, and laughed a little inside. :)

Comment

have you not seen it yet Clayton??? Mike and I saw it the Friday it opened and really liked it!!!
                The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

i wonder when Roger Antonio Molina Ortiz is gonna come out ...

ummm...
                  enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Originally posted by industrial_baby View Post
                    have you not seen it yet Clayton??? Mike and I saw it the Friday it opened and really liked it!!!
                    I finally saw it last month and really enjoyed it.

The last line of the film is in my signature below...

Comment

Working...
                    X