Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Campus Narrative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy drama
    Your world is turned upside down when you step threw the door of the ad building as you walk through you are transported to this magical land called narabarn you realize you are not humnan but you realize your a ninja in world of mystery

Comment

Sci-Fi Fantasy
      You wake up in your dorm ready to start the day, as you leave your dorm room you realize that the campus has changed dramatically as the brick walls are bright and colorful, the sky is a bright pink and the students are wearing all sorts of different battle gear. You run into the restroom only to realize that you have changed as well. Instead of regular ANGD courses you learn battle techniques and weapon making classes instead.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DE013A45-6D0C-47E2-80C7-90B3F7C735E3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	831.5 KB
ID:	288939

It’s 2075, an outbreak for an air-driven disease has caused much of the population in the world to collapse. For those who survived, they must struggle for survival against anyone who stands in their way. No place is occupied without defense and many have taken refuge underground to avoid conflict on the surface.

David Marquez

Comment

Crystal Rodriguez Ojeda

In 2081, UIW was celebrating its 200th anniversary and a man with a terrible sense of humor decided to perform a satanic ritual beneath the bell tower for “ironic” purposes. However, as he was in the middle of a chant, the clock struck 6:00 while he was still underneath (which is a known taboo at UIW) and all hell broke loose. Literally. A demon by the name Adramelech emerged, and the man, still not realizing the severity of the situation, ordered it to set the school ablaze out of spite since he was denied enrollment over 40 years prior. The demon eagerly agreed to do so, but instead of just setting the campus on fire, it sank the entire campus into the depths of hell along with the 10,000 souls residing in the school. Once the man had realized what he had done, he pleaded with Adramelech for a way to put the school back. The demon was unwilling to release his newly acquired souls, but he favored the thought of money more, so he agreed to reverse what he had done once the debts of all the students combined had been paid off. Needless to say, the students have been trapped there for over 50 years and it appears their wails won’t be silenced anytime soon.

Name:	New Canvas2.jpg
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	288940
          Last edited by cmrodri7; April 17, 2019, 20:53.

Comment

Noe Arciniega

Name:	Red.jpg
Size:	278.2 KB
ID:	288941 (Image of Red completing his special dance)

Since the beginning of UIW back in 1881 the mascot Red has always been the face of the school also bringing in all the luck. Now being the year 2019 Red has had enough of just being the mascot and plans to start taking over the world. What better place then at a football game. That’s where he can get a lot of people’s attention, the perfect condition to take control. He performs his special dance to take control of every person at the football game. This is just the beginning of the end for humans. Red’s wrath will soon be felt by everyone, starting with everyone at UIW.

Comment

Denise Perez

In 2050, the university was having a normal warm day until a sudden news break of a deadly virus has been causing people to turn into mindless zombies. The students from different buildings of UIW started to create their own group of survivors by their majors, as days turn to years, only a few buildings were being run by zombies which brought sadness and worry to the remaining students if they will be next. So they are left to decide to either accept their fate or gather the other survivors from the groups and work together to fight their way out to find a new safe haven.

Name:	Zombies at UIW.jpg
Size:	1,018.5 KB
ID:	288950
              Last edited by fallenkitten; April 18, 2019, 09:59.

Comment

Name:	20190418_101945.jpg
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	288944
                This takes place back when the school was first founded. Out was a cover for a series of cult practices to summon ultimate power- The Incarnate
                Attached Files
                Last edited by acaguilar; April 18, 2019, 10:55.

Comment

[attach=config]139443

The bench was the site of the murder of my great great grandfather. He woke up one day dreaming of nothing more than to sit in peace, but this upset the Michelin Man, who took his vulnerable stance as an opportunity to drive his marshmallow hands through his heart.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Name:	20190417_105618.jpg
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	288951

Of all of the things that I never had to convince myself of, the most unsettling was that I was never truly alone.
                    The unfeeling whisper of the trees, cold and alien to the concerns of we who die so soon, would always brush against my senses, like a fabric that which immediately conveys that with repeated contact, it would wear down your flesh like sandpaper.
                    There is no sound louder than my own blood pulsing through my veins, and they can hear it. It is a wonder that I can hear the gentle crunch of leaves underfoot. Whose foot, I could not say.
                    The trees have no doubt declared me dead before my first breath, and I will receive neither mercy nor sympathy from them, for who could allow themselves to feel for that which dies in a moment?
                    The sun winks through their leaves, and I wish that I could feel it's warmth.
                    I can feel their eyes on me, and I do not even have the strength to resent them. I muster an attempt, anyway.
                    A twig snaps. I am almost surprised- they have never been so loud before. They had never allowed me something this concrete. I am tempted to turn toward the sound, for if they allowed this, they want something from me. I do not stop walking, nor do I glance behind me. I am too drained to even pretend to play their game anymore than I must.
                    There is something behind me now, closer than ever before, closer than any person would stand. A cool breath, an inhuman sigh, blows on the back of my neck. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a long fingered hand reach out, palm facing my bare shoulder. I feel it curl around my arm, ice cold and deliberate in it's movement, as if it is unused to the action, and wants to make sure that it gets it exactly right. It is both too familiar and too strange for me to process.
                    I close my eyes. I no longer care what happens.
                    Last edited by A. Allen; April 18, 2019, 10:57.

Comment

Erik Cordaway

Name:	noir_campus_image.jpg
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	288952
                      The school was eerily quiet. No one was out, except for the lone detective. Shunned by his colleagues and forced to work on his own. He knew if he had more time he could make sense of it all, but he had no more time. By tonight, another person would be dead. He knew it at the center of it all lied the clock tower. He didn't know how, but it was the key to understanding all of it, It had to be. He thought if he went there one more time he would unlock some secret, maybe unravel a clue of some sort. Little did he know that everything was about to change.

Comment

Its the early 1900's and the horrors of hell exist in our society. Demons run amuck, twisting and warping the minds of corrupted souls forcing them to do their bidding. The school has a secret order that trains and educates men and women to help exorcize and destroy demons before they take over the world and consume humanity.

Comment

Date is 2045 and UIW has been advancing in a technology that can heal lethal wounds, such as broken bones in minutes. The school is well known and was credited for being the creator of the system. However one day a work study student that worked at a futuristic Luciano's where the food is made in one second, burned his hand in the fryer. The director of the program that can heal the student, decided to help him out and heal his arm. However the the machine that can heal wounds miscalculated the healing and almost killed the student. However it reversed the healing and made a zombie. The zombie then infected some of the school. The scene starts at the basement of the SEC, in the restaurant and the doors are barricaded. It then turns into a story where four random strangers that learn from their instincts that something is going on and it turns into a survival setting. The four notice the zombie outbreak and decide to work with weapons and such from the rubble. The school is shut down and the four remaining people are told to go to a safe zone out of school.

Comment

Angelica Castaneda

Name:	DesignHW.PNG
Size:	721.3 KB
ID:	288956Click image for larger version

Name:	karate Island.jpg
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	288957Click image for larger version

Name:	donkey_kong.png
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	288958.
                            the story is sorta based off that donkey kong game, or that one spongebob episode where sandy has to rescue spongebob on karate island. So youre a freshman in college going to your first class. When suddenly you're stopped by the dean of the school. He/She says that professor Watkins is being held hostage on the fourth floor by the senior animation class and you must rescue him. If you fail to rescue him in time you also fail the semester. The first level you have to fight giant chickens who want revenge from having a chickfila on campus that promotes the death of their chicken kind. The second floor is full of demons (because ya know the 2nd floor has the church and what not, so do u kinda get the theme?). idk what they do on the third floor so we'll just go with ninjas, and laser beams. the fourth floor you must battle all the animation professors, part time and full-time. Until you get to the end, (boss battle) with all of the senior class. You get to model some weapons, and animate inanimate objects to get through the levels. Once you've rescued Watkins, you get to level up to 3D God and win the game. :)

Comment

Name:	20190418_112145.jpg
Size:	501.8 KB
ID:	288959Click image for larger version

Name:	picture.jpg
Size:	387.7 KB
ID:	288961

The year is 300 A.C. It is a fanasty realm where we have a red bridge in the woods. And it's not a normal bridge. this bridge is used as a portal to travel between dimensions. The portal however only opens up when the stars align every 3000 years. When they do align and the portal opens, ther is no telling what will be coming out.

David Tharpe
                              Last edited by dtharpe; April 18, 2019, 11:04.

Comment

Name:	20190418_103129.jpg
Size:	229.8 KB
ID:	288960

Name:	20190418_103102.jpg
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	288962
                                Last edited by Hyper Rey; April 18, 2019, 11:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X