Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paolo's Proposal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paolo's Proposal.

Hello Prof. Watkins,

I hope your weekend has been going smoothly recently.

I am glad that you were able to respond to me ahead of time on my previous thread. Although, my new proposal is that I would like to make a presentation on Baroque architecture and attire. I am assuming this would be possible to do since it is one week before. Please continue to respond to my proposals ahead of time and thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Paolo G

OK. Remember aim for 20 minutes. At least 100 images. Aim for original paintings/sculptures of the time - avoid recreations unless you can verify their authenticity and accuracy. We'll plan on you presenting 10/2

Comment

Hello Prof. Watkins,

I hope this week will be going good for you.

I am glad to hear that you were able to respond to me ahead of time once more. Because of this, I have decided to change my mind on talking about Baroque and instead do a presentation based on the Georgian Time Period. My presentation will be about Georgian clothing and architecture. I am certain this will possible because this is two weeks before. Continue to respond to my proposals if anything goes wrong.

Thanks in Advance

Sincerely,

Paolo G

Comment

Remember: Only present on clothing.

We'll have you scheduled for 10/9.

Comment

Working...
        X