Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabriel de la Garza Complete Scene proposal (project #1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel de la Garza Complete Scene proposal (project #1)

Click image for larger version

Name:	egypt-abu-simbel-temple-of-abu-simbel-temple-of-ramses-ii-interior-CYFGH8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.6 KB
ID:	331055Click image for larger version

Name:	EG-AB-temple-008_large.jpg
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	331056Click image for larger version

Name:	picture1.jpg
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	331057Click image for larger version

Name:	DDT1H5.jpg
Size:	232.3 KB
ID:	331058Click image for larger version

Name:	carved-pillars-inside-the-hypostyle-hall-at-the-sun-temple-of-ramses-B55R42.jpg
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	331059

trying to find good shots for making flat-surface textures might be difficult but I'm having a hard time finding any intact interiors from the eras project #1 focuses on. I'm open to suggestions, the main thing is I want to try to take advantage of labor day to go for more points and get a head-start while other classes are still easing into their respective routines. opening with a difficult task will also better allow me to asses the viability of similar tasks in the future, as I can reflect on a broader scope of difficulties and setbacks.

Find one specific location, and replicate that place. Be sure to not use someone else's renders as research.

Be sure to let me know what that one location is.

Comment

Sorry, the reference images are for an interior space in Abu Simbel temples or The Great Temple of Ramsses II, which might be the name of the specific temple among the Abu Simbel temples.

Comment

Ok

Comment

Working...
        X