Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Campos Project #7 and Costume Presentation Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julio Campos Project #7 and Costume Presentation Proposal

For Project #7 I will like to Design this salon as Postmodernism, its the YMS salon in Slovenia designed by Kitsch and Nitsch. I'm not sure when it was exactly made, but it is pretty recent, possibly 2005-2010. Its inspired in Postmodern art from the 80's. I think its pretty interesting to designed although it wasn't designed exactly in the era, it is still postmodern art. There are more reference pictures if you'd like to see them.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	salon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	330353
    Also i wanted to do a presentation in Deconstrutivist fashion, it is very intriguing as well, so I wanted to know more about it.

You can do one or the other....but there's only one project left to turn in. Which would you like to do?

Comment

I would like to do the scene, that’s a max of 35pts right?

Comment

That's right.

Comment

Do remember that it requires all four walls and all the furniture in the room. So be sure you've got lots of photos of that space.

Comment

This is after the computer reset itself, I could only save the sofa, and I don't know what happened to the textures. I did them in substance painter. This is not to give an excuse for my inability to turn in the work on time, because I had a week to work on it, and I take the responsibility.

Comment

Working...
            X