March 10th, 2017, 11:49
Redone for a Better Grade
Production & Coordination Intern - Pixomondo
Position Level: Internship
Facility: Los Angeles
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator.
- Exceptional administrative skills including word processing, strong working knowledge of Word and Excel. Project Management software experience a plus.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide overall administrative support for production department including typing memos, documents and schedules, photocopying, computer data entry and filing.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute artwork, storyboards and reports as needed to appropriate personnel.
- Complete special projects as needed or requested.