March 8th, 2017, 14:03
March 8th, 2017, 14:15
The stairs are a bit narrow--especially if they won't have any railing on them.
Scale-wise it's pretty good. You might want to add a bit more stuff to emphasize the size since it looks kind of empty.
Figure out the lighting/add an outside wall
March 8th, 2017, 14:17
1, river should dipping in the ground
2, flower got me stuck
3, need stair to get to the big tree
March 8th, 2017, 14:18
Lan : just rescale the level to the size you want
maybe have have some coral or rocks offshore from the island?
March 8th, 2017, 14:20
1: bridge was too long without supports or railing.
2: the island seemed to small if there was going to be a town or building, maybe make a valley instead of a small mountain top.
March 8th, 2017, 14:22
1. Maybe have some boundary on the outside of your level, like a fence or more hills instead of empty space.
2. I got stuck in the door on the first floor.
3. Add some kind of indication of where you can jump on the floating platforms. There's a wall that blocks the view of the platforms when you reach them.
March 8th, 2017, 14:24
1. boat's size need to change, mesh had problem
2.Terrain is too big.
3.Terrain' mesh too sharp.
4. Need more objects
March 8th, 2017, 14:25
1. Scale is too big on buildings and lamposts
2. too empty behind gate