Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD404 File Explorer & Desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD404 File Explorer & Desktop

The computer #049222 (Second from the door)

It was working just fine moving things to the desktop but once it is on there it will not let you select it in anyway without going through the File Explorer. Which promptly stopped working giving me the screenshot below. So for me to retrieve my files I had to go as if I was saving something so I could move my things to my External Hard drive.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	328946

unable to recreate issue. issue may be caused by corrupted profile. do you currently have your data backed up / saved externally from this PC?
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by eelder View Post
      unable to recreate issue. issue may be caused by corrupted profile. do you currently have your data backed up / saved externally from this PC?
      have not received an update to question asked in previous post. if no response is received by Friday 12/4/16 your user profile and all data will be deleted in an effort to correct the issue that you have reported
      No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.

Comment

have not received an update to question asked in previous post. if no response is received by Friday 12/4/16 your user profile and all data will be deleted in an effort to correct the issue that you have reported
        Your user profile and all data have been deleted form the reported system in an effort to correct this issue. Upon re-logging in to this system it will create a new profile. please let me know if this issue persists. if no response i will consider this issue resolved

Comment

Working...
        X