Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Reference File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Reference File

I made changes to my reference file, but it won't appear in the animation file. Even if I reload the reference, it still won't show the changes that I have made. What can I do to fix this?

Double and triple check that the file you worked on is the file that Maya is really referencing. Then, you can try and manually Reload Reference in the Reference Editor. The third thing that could be causing problems, is if you have keyframes in the original, and then reference that file and try and put keyframes on it again - things go wonky.

Most of the time, the problem is that there is a mixup in which file you're actually talking to.

Comment

Double and triple check that the file you worked on is the file that Maya is really referencing. Then, you can try and manually Reload Reference in the Reference Editor. The third thing that could be causing problems, is if you have keyframes in the original, and then reference that file and try and put keyframes on it again - things go wonky.

Most of the time, the problem is that there is a mixup in which file you're actually talking to.

Comment

Working...
      X