Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "1 & Only Fall 2013 Schedule and Registration" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind.. I called the registrars office and got it figured out. I'm also having the same problem as Sam though with the APP class

Comment

I can solve the APP later. I have control over that class. We'll talk at Noon.
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

some seniors are getting error on gestures.
        tHe KiWi! fLeW dOwN tHe MoUnTaIn :(

Comment

Aesthetics was closed... both classes...

Comment

both sections PHIL 3375 are closed, do you know if overrides will be available?
            Design, imaginations canvas.

Comment

Aesthetic's was closed as well. (Both the ARTH and the PHIL portion)
              " Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming" - Dory, Finding Nemo (Pixar, 2003)
              - Ben Carrington

Comment

What's the CRN for the Seminar? The one on the chart here and the "Animation Industry Seminar" on Bannerweb are different. Are they the same thing or is "Animation Industry Seminar" for the incoming freshman later on?

Comment

what do i have to do if i get a prerequisite and test error for college algebra?

Comment

Originally posted by LauraArro View Post
                    What's the CRN for the Seminar? The one on the chart here and the "Animation Industry Seminar" on Bannerweb are different. Are they the same thing or is "Animation Industry Seminar" for the incoming freshman later on?

Originally posted by jmcampo1 View Post
                    what do i have to do if i get a prerequisite and test error for college algebra?
                    Talk to the registrar.
                    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Okay, I put the right CRN in then. Thank you! :)

Comment

Working...
                      X