Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced 3D Students and AD314 (Building Pass)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced 3D Students and AD314 (Building Pass)

BuildingEntryForm.pdf

OK. After working with the Dean and the Chief of Police, I think we've finally got things worked out for AD314 and after hours access.

Attached here are two forms (actually the same form, one can be printed and filled out by hand, the other can be filled in digitally). What has to happen is that this form must be filled out by students wanting access, I have to sign it, and as a packet submit it to the police. They will then give it their stamp of approval (literally - it's a stamp) and then return the passes to me. If you have your pass and ID they will let you stay past midnight. If you are missing either your ID or pass you will need to leave.

Soooo. If you want access to AD314 after hours, please fill the form out and get it to me by end of classes next Tuesday (10.11.2011) so we can get everything onto the right people's desk.

Remember that AD314 is for advanced 3D students. Please do not invite your friends or relatives in there. We need to keep that lab and its equipment as secure as possible.

Starting this Friday there will be two security cameras installed in the space so be aware that what happens in there will be available to faculty, campus police, and technical services.

Please keep it clean. It's a great space to have and there will be great stuff created there. We just need to always make sure that if someone looks in there it looks clean and well-maintained.
    Last edited by Professor Watkins; August 26, 2013, 18:41.
Working...
X