Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatch Print Lecture (9/16) & Workshop (9/17) [[ AIGA-SA ]]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatch Print Lecture (9/16) & Workshop (9/17) [[ AIGA-SA ]]

Hatch Show Print: Lecture
    Date: Friday, September 16th, 2011
    Location: Blue Star Banquet Room, 1414 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78210
    Time: 8:00pm - 10:00pm

The Details

AIGA San Antonio is honored to host Jim Sherraden, artist, printer and curator of Hatch Show Print in downtown Nashville.

There will be a cocktail hour with Jim at Stone Metal Press at 6:30 pm, prior to the lecture. We will walk over to the banquet room at Blue Star at 7:45pm.

Members: Free (you must show your AIGA member card at the event)
    Non-members: $15.00

Open to the public, do not miss this wonderful opportunity!

RSVP (via this link)
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Hatch Show Print: Workshop
    Date: Saturday, September 17th, 2011
    Location: Stone Metal Press, 1420 South Alamo, San Antonio, TX 78210
    Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm

The Details

AIGA San Antonio is honored to host Jim Sherraden, artist, printer and curator of Hatch Show Print in downtown Nashville. Workshop attendees will have the rare opportunity to handprint their own artwork from Hatch Show Print woodblocks. Jim and his trusty sidekick Brad are coming from Nashville with about 100 lbs of potato chips out of his Frito-Lay factory and you guys get to print them under Jim’s supervision, instruction and wildly popular dry sense of humor. “We’re after excellence here, not perfection.” And no one is allowed to think about what he/she is going to print more than a few minutes! No perfect registration or agonizing about color. This is therapy for the masses! Paper and ink will be provided but BRING A T-SHIRT OR TWO to print on!

Members: $45 (you must show your AIGA member card at the event)
    Non-members: $60

Open to the public! Capacity is 20 so don’t miss out!

RSVP & Buy your ticket (via this link)

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

I'm going to both the lecture and the workshop!

I need to get out more. ;)

Comment

Working...
      X