Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D Student Chapter Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Student Chapter Meeting

Hello all,

We will be meeting on Friday, April 22nd to discuss the ACM SIGGRAPH Chapter Bylaws at noon in the Joyce Building. If the seminar room (JB 126) is open then we will meet in there. If that room is not open then we can meet in room 107. I could not get the Bylaws to upload as a .pdf file, so attached is a link for the for what we need to cover. This meeting is open to anyone who wants to attend, so spread the word. Hope to see you there.

http://chapters.siggraph.org/PC_Bylaws.html

Originally posted by Adam B. View Post
    We will be meeting on Friday, April 22nd...
    That Friday is Good Friday and the buildings might be closed. I can see about getting you a note to have the police let you in.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

That would be great. Thanks Professor Clayton.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam B. View Post
        That would be great. Thanks Professor Clayton.
        I sent a note to campus police and this is their response:

We will open the Joyce Building exterior door facing the clock tower along with 126 around 11:30am.
        You guys have JB126 from Noon until 2pm. Have fun!

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Originally posted by ProfClayton View Post
          I sent a note to campus police and this is their response:

You guys have JB126 from Noon until 2pm. Have fun!

Thank You Professor Clayton! We appreciated!
          sigpic
          Follow our 3D:V Project at www.geometricmagic.com
          Follow me: @zeroneff | Facebook| Skype: zeroneff | neff3d.com

Comment

Nice

So to clarify, because I spoke with Adam Blair about this, we ARE meeting in 126 then after all? Great!

gil
            When I grow up, I want to be a Pixarian!

Comment

Originally posted by the_creator View Post
              So to clarify, because I spoke with Adam Blair about this, we ARE meeting in 126 then after all? Great!

gil
              Yup, that big old room is your's for a couple of hours. Be nice to it. ;)

Comment

Working...
              X