Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Person Perspective in Unity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Person Perspective in Unity?

I'm failing to remember how to place the "character" into Unity so you can play and walk around in first person perspective. Can anyone refresh my memory?

Thanks
    "Music can lift us out of depression or move us to tears - it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear. But for many of my neurological patients, music is even more - it can provide access, even when no medication can, to movement, to speech, to life. For them, music is not a luxury, but a necessity."

--Oliver Sacks

it's in the Standard Assets folder in the Prefab folder. Just drag the "First Person Controller" up into the Hierarchy window.

Comment

I appreciate it!
      "Music can lift us out of depression or move us to tears - it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear. But for many of my neurological patients, music is even more - it can provide access, even when no medication can, to movement, to speech, to life. For them, music is not a luxury, but a necessity."

--Oliver Sacks

Comment

Working...
      X