Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speakers for Spring 2010 (Policies and Grading posted inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speakers for Spring 2010 (Policies and Grading posted inside)

Grading

Grading is based entirely on attendance. The scale is as follows:

0 Absences - A
    1 Absence - B
    2 Absences - C
    3 or more Absences - F

Professor Fagan is the keeper of the rolls for this course for Spring 2010. For any attendance queries, please contact her.

NOTE: THIS CLASS HAS MOVED FROM JB108 to BSH129 (the auditorium in the Bonilla Science Hall)

Speakers for Spring 2010

January 14, 2010 - No speaker

January 21, 2010 - No Speaker

January 28, 2010 - No Speaker

February 4, 2010 - No Speaker

February 11, 2010 - No Speaker

February 18, 2010 - SIGGRAPH - San Antonio Chapter // Computer Animation Festival

Ralph Pacheko

Faculty: Watkins

February 25, 2010 - Howie Nestel / Sharkmatic Advertising / San Antonio, TX

Howie Nestel

Faculty: Johnson

March 4, 2010 - Louis Cardenas / Blonde Creative / San Antonio, TX

Faculty: Johnson

March 11, 2010 - AIGA San Antonio Chapter Board / San Antonio, TX

FaceBook page

Faculty: ---

March 18, 2010 - NO SPEAKER - SPRING BREAK

Be safe!

March 25, 2010 - Burch Hayes / Los Alamos Nuclear Laboratory / Los Alamos, NM (3D Students) in JB126

March 25, 2010 - Alicia Pritt / Freelance Designer / Boston, MA (Graphic Design Students) in BSH129

April 1, 2010 - NO SPEAKER - EASTER HOLIDAY

This is no joke. ;)

April 8, 2010 - Richard Woollacott / Vice President, Hilferty Exhibit Planning and Design / Athens, OH

Since 1971, Hilferty Museum Planning has been creating extraordinary experiences for over 200 cultural institutions across the United States.

Faculty: Fagan

April 15, 2010 - Thomas Smith - Lead Lighting TD, Launch

(http://www.321launch.com)

---

April 22, 2010 - TBA

---

Faculty: ---

April 29, 2010 - Graphic Design Senior Show @ Radius

http://show.cgauiw.com
    Last edited by Jeremy; August 6, 2010, 14:16.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

There will be no speaker for Thursday Jan 14.

Rather than require that every one come for the first meeting I am just posting the Course policies etc for the semester here. They are essentially the same as last semester but my contact information is on the outline so if you have questions/problems relating to the class this semester, please direct those to me.

Also note the change of room this semester! It's in the auditorium in the Science Hall not in JB126
    Attached Files
    "No cape darling"

Comment

Did I miss a memo?

I showed up at Rm 129 in the BHS at 7:25 pm. No one was here. At 7:30 one other guy shows up. We wait a while. He asks if this is the seminar class. Yep. So we wait some more. We bail at 7:45 pm. Was the class relocated or rescheduled? Thanks.
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

— Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by roelprudente View Post
        I showed up at Rm 129 in the BHS at 7:25 pm. No one was here. At 7:30 one other guy shows up. We wait a while. He asks if this is the seminar class. Yep. So we wait some more. We bail at 7:45 pm. Was the class relocated or rescheduled? Thanks.
        First off, welcome to the forums (and UIW :D).

The answer is in the post preceding this one. Plus there was a banner put up today:

Watch the forums and this thread for the speakers. I think it's going to be a slow start this semester. Last semester we had quite a few right off the bat.

Follow our Twitter feed for updates as well: www.twitter.com/cgauiw/
        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Do we have a speaker today? I know someone already asked but since it was posted on a new thread, I thought I'd try it on here since someone might be watching this one...and the other one hasn't been answered all day.

Comment

Yeah this is the same question I have also and I would like to know the answer before my next class sience it starts at six pm and ends at seven fifteen. And sience I have a 15 min gap between classes I would not have time to check before class and be on time so please let me know before that time.

Comment

No speaker tonight.
              "No cape darling"

Comment

ok thank you very much :)

Comment

Working...
                X