Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZBrush 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZBrush 4

Some pretty cool features. Check out the demo video

new_banner.jpg What if the world was your palette and ZBrush was your Canvas? What if you could have instant access to billions of images? What if you could then use those images for reference, texturing, and sculpting?

Yep. The new texturing capabilities look pretty cool. But 3dcoat has actually been able to do a lot of what is shown that video, since version 2. What is really exciting is the GoZ transferring tool. Being able to move your assets from zbrush to maya, cinema, and modo (modo why modo? why not max or si) with a properly configured shader network sounds really really nice. And on top of that, modifying the mesh and moving back and forth. Really really cool, assuming it works as shown in the videos. It should make a lot of people happy. On the zbrushcentral forums, the one thread that pops up more often than any other is.. "my displacement map... not working, not showing up in max, maya, si, whatever". So yeah, I'm totally setting myself up for a letdown when they fail to come through.

Oh well, it's a free upgrade.

The industry standard for digital sculpting and painting
    箴 言 18:12
    敗 壞 之 先 , 人 心 驕 傲 ; 尊 榮 以 前 , 必 有 謙 卑 。

Comment

Seeing as the mac users got the latest and greatest zbrush stuff. Adam will have to tell us how it is. :p And the mac users have been saying they get no love in the 3d. GoZ and decimation master. Interesting..

Pixologic is pleased to announce the latest ZBrush release for the Mac OSX 3.2Banner.jpg ZBrush 3.2 contains optimizations and feature adjustments of ZBrush 3.12b including early ZBrush 4 core adjustments to facilitate the new GoZ features This is a free upgrade for all ZBrush OSX registered users
      箴 言 18:12
      敗 壞 之 先 , 人 心 驕 傲 ; 尊 榮 以 前 , 必 有 謙 卑 。

Comment

Working...
      X