Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding Animations to Wizard Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Animations to Wizard Controller

In my AI Viking Village Projects I've been working on my code and after plugging my magic ball and wizard script into my character, I realized I didn't have my walking, running, and attack animations plugged into the Wizard Controller; after trying everything I wanted to ask how to plug the other animations into my controllers with the idle animation in there?

You don't need the idle animation at all if you don't want it. You could delete the idle animation and just start with Walk.

In all cases though remember you move from an animation state to another via the transitions. So if you're using Idle, and you want to move to walk, you can either leave the transition condition empty and it will automatically move to Walk. Be sure that you are appropriately turning the booleans on and off. So if you want it to move to the Walk animation be sure you've flipped isWalking to true in your script.
    Last edited by Professor Watkins; April 16, 2020, 18:35.

Comment

Yes sir, thank you that helps a lot

Comment

Working...
      X