Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modo 202

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modo 202

I was unaware of this until I checked today, but you can get Modo 202 (educational) for only $99, assuming you keep your grades up.

Foundry creates pioneering software for creative industries across Digital Design, Media and Entertainment.

From what I can tell (maybe it's a MAC thing) the painting stuff is a bit unstable (I crashed about 5 times trying to paint some texture on a wagon tarp I'm working on) , but the UV unwrapping tools are godly. seriously...

Also the new rendered incorporated into 202 and the new material editing...not to mention a pretty good modeler.. (although I find some of the keys and stuff a bit clunky) This is a pretty good package for $99, I just have to get off my lazy butt and get all that registrar paperwork sent over to luxology... lol

Yep; we did a quick demo in 3D III on Luxology's Modo. Their UV Unwrap tool is the bomb. Best LSW UV Unwrapper out there....

Comment

Originally posted by Keiphus
      although I find some of the keys and stuff a bit clunky
      xsi hath spoiled thee
      箴 言 18:12
      敗 壞 之 先 , 人 心 驕 傲 ; 尊 榮 以 前 , 必 有 謙 卑 。

Comment

And for those who want to try it first,
        Foundry creates pioneering software for creative industries across Digital Design, Media and Entertainment.

C'mon, we all want to use the uv's...

Comment

Working...
        X