Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lightwave 8 announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightwave 8 announced

Just to kick off the lightwave forum, lightwave 8 has been announced and will be shown at the next siggraph!

Sucks... everytime I start to learn something, the new version comes out. >.<

Comment

heh....welcome to graphics.

Comment

man I posted that like a year ago. Dont worry, lightwave 8 wont be out for a while. Newtek has problems, they just need to drop out of the 3d market.

Comment

Isn't NewTek based in San Antonio?

Comment

yeah they are. Ever since Luxology, one of lightwaves programming team, left newtek everything has been BS. I dont know all the details, but it seems that luxology is what made lightwave pretty cool in the first place, and now that they are gone, there have been more bugs reported to lightwaves new updates than ever before. I even tried the updates and it was really a disgrace. Luxology is actually developing their own software now, but I dont know how their progress is going, but I would rather stick with them instead of lightwave.

Comment

Working...
            X