Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$100 Xbox 360 Core system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 Xbox 360 Core system

Just to let ya'll know, whoever wants to buy a 360 can get a core system on Amazon for 100 bucks on thanksgiving.

After finals the Xbox 360 Elite will be mine!!!

please vote for Amazon Prime!!!
    enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

buy then sell on ebay hehe

Comment

i'll try and get one from amazon along with everyone else. but i'm also tempted to get one from Microcenter who's selling both console versions with a $100 rebate.
        Pi Studios

Comment

I heard walmart was going to do this as well....

Comment

i've heard a rumor target is doing something similar as well, i dont know if it's true or not. like the core system for dirt cheap...i called up the one on 151, they denied it...but maybe they can't say anything yet. their 2 day ad on their site hasn't launched yet. if anyone knows anything, SPILL!
            Pi Studios

Comment

Browse leaked Black Friday ads, hot sales and deals, holiday catalogs and the latest news and rumors for the 2023 holiday shopping season.
              ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

WOW Walgreens got a deal on Planters Peanuts for 99cents!!

For your amazon hyped people, incase you havent figured it out by now, this guys has flagged some important points:

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
                -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Eh.. I'd be affraid that it would break on day 91. Might be happier keeping the $100. gow is tempting though. :)
                  箴 言 18:12
                  敗 壞 之 先 , 人 心 驕 傲 ; 尊 榮 以 前 , 必 有 謙 卑 。

Comment

I'm really tempted to buy it as well. I just got my Wii though, so I really don't need to get a 360 yet and I would be using student loan money to buy it. Other then that my parents would freak for buying another game console since I should be putting all my time into school.

Comment

Those 360's sold out so fast. I was online and kept refreshing, it went from not being on sale yet to sold out.
                      sigpic

Comment

The same thing happened to me, I talked to my dad about it and he liked my idea to order two of them and sell them on ebay and use the money to buy a premium system. I had both computers next to each other and kept hitting refresh and by the time it loaded, I got the message that they were sold out.

Comment

wow, talk about serious server overload... i got nothing but timeouts and i was sitting there on 4 machines on 3 different networks...

at 12:55 it was fine and i was refreshing every 15 seconds, then at 12:56 it was like everyone jumped online and the site took about ~8min to load... ridiculous

Comment

So I guess no one here had any luck. The same thing happened to me that happened to Jeremy, it took like 10 minutes for the page to finally load. I was running safari on my laptop, firefox and IE on my desktop and it was just horrible.

Comment

i didn't even bother with the amazon thing today. i actually wasn't in a good position, i was at a house that didn't have a PC at the time, heh. but i actually got a 360 premium system on Tuesday at Microcenter in Houston that had a $100 rebate, so i think i got a good deal.
                              Pi Studios

Comment

Working...
                              X