Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback on seminar classes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on seminar classes.

Just a thought, but leaving the threads for each speaker unlocked, will help create discussions and feedback regarding past and future speakers. IE. if the class in general thought a speaker wasn't too great, maybe that could be taken into consideration for future classes.

Or, i'm just crazy.

JP
    About to start life @ the SMU guildhall :D

The reason that we lock them is so that we can keep the weeks up in calendar order.

There's nothing that says that you can't start a new thread in there and talk about a particular seminar.

I'm quite surprised that someone hasn't done that yet.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

cool
      About to start life @ the SMU guildhall :D

Comment

I thought vBulletin had a feature where you could make it so that posting didn't bump a thread. Alot of forums use this for news and features, so that the newest stuff is always at the top, regardless of how "hot" the topic is.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiphus View Post
          I thought vBulletin had a feature where you could make it so that posting didn't bump a thread. Alot of forums use this for news and features, so that the newest stuff is always at the top, regardless of how "hot" the topic is.
          I'll have to look into that. Thanks Jeremy.
          ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
          X