Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trying to load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to load

Prof Clayton
    I am trying to post three gifs to a thread in Lewis area, final banner ad. Everytime I try to post it says the file is already loaded in "Monday Night Homework" I check that thread and there are no post from me. I even tries to rename and save as different names and still the board will not let me load them.

Thanks
    Robert Duke
    "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one's self in the ranks of the insane."
    Marcus Aurelius

In the User CP preferences area, click on Attachments (the last item in the column on the left) and delete the attachments in question there. Then upload them again.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

The funny thing is I tried that Wed night, Fri, and Sat and the files were not listed. I tried this moirning and it worked. I don't know maybe FM or something.
      "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one's self in the ranks of the insane."
      Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
      X