Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iD Tech Summer Gigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iD Tech Summer Gigs

My name is Hilary Serra, and I am a Regional Manager for iD Tech, a STEM-focused summer education program. I wanted to take a second to introduce myself because I want to make sure that our summer camps are staffed by the best people! We are looking to fill over 1,600 summer positions with high-quality students, and we think they may be sitting in your class!

I have already coordinated with your Career Services department to attend events, but I could use your help in reaching out to students directly.

Would you be willing to help us get the word out by forwarding this opportunity to your students?
    I have included the pertinent details below along with printable flyers! Typically, we are able to meet university internship requirements.

Camp Directors (NO Tech Experience Needed! Perfect for future Educators/Leaders)
    Camp Instructors (Majoring in Computer Science, Engineering, Game Development, or Media Arts)

You can view our programs at iDTech.com/jobs/summer-jobs

Best Regards,

--

Hilary Serra
    Regional Manager
    408-690-3536

iD Tech
    CAMPS, ACADEMIES & ONLINE
Working...
X