Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lesson for 3/23/2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesson for 3/23/2020

Hi Everyone,
    For today's lesson, watch a video talking about our outline changes first. This is on Canvas, which you can access through Cardinal Apps.
    Second, watch The Video which is the lesson for the day. It's a long one, but it covers a lot of important info in Painter. You can find it under the assignments section for our Class in Canvas. It looks like this:

Third, your assignment for Wednesday is to download the "Simple pipe zip" file under this post and export the objects as FBX files to use in painter.
    Then Paint the Pipe segments utilizing the techniques discussed.

What's due on Wed before 1:29pm:
    Screenshot of a textured pipe showcasing understanding of the workflow shown in the lesson.
    Work in Progress screenshots of your Sword and Gun.

I'm available during the following times on Zoom, you are not required to be in zoom during these times, but encouraged to use this is you have questions or need help (students of the related time frames have priority, but you are welcome to use those times to speak with me):
    Office Hours - Mon: 12-1:30pm Wed: 12-3pm
    Hard Surface Modelling - Mon/Wed: 3pm-5:45
    Environment Production Arts II - Tue/Thur: 10:30am-1:15pm
    Environment Track III/IV - Tue/Thur: 1:30pm-4:15pm

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.

Every Student is required to meet with me for 15 minutes a week. You are required to schedule this time ahead with me (use email) and if you don't meet with me or miss the time frame you will be counted as absent. It's easy, and quick and for your benefit!
    Last edited by Guest; March 24, 2020, 05:00.

Kylee Choat

Comment

Jilliann Mena

Comment

Elayne Meza

Last edited by Elayne; March 25, 2020, 13:54.

Comment

Jack Alexander

Comment

Benjamin Lukasik

Comment

Anthony Hardy

Comment

Johnathan Rios
                Last edited by Johnathan_Rios; March 25, 2020, 12:35.

Comment

Daisy Fuentes

Comment

Emily Wederstrandt

Comment

Working...
                    X