Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you listen to music while working on graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you listen to music while working on graphics?

i usually listen to rock, but when im working on a graphics assignment or whatnot, i tend to listen to electronic stuff. not like the dance techno (insert strongbad link here) stuff though. more like: squarepusher, aphex twin and NIN.

i find this helps me to work. what about ya'll?

-- joe

i always listen to music--i would die if i didn't. i'm usually listening to korn, adema, nin, gorillaz, fuel--stuff like that when i'm on my comp. how could i have forgotten linkin park and afi?

but, sometimes you will hear rob thomas blaring from my speakers :D i love you rob! *unstopable teeniebopper moment*
    Last edited by phoenixrai; May 6, 2003, 01:36.

Comment

For me... if I'm writing or doing assignment descriptions/tutorials it's Classical music and Opera.

If I'm seriously designing something it's 80's music.

If I'm just doing whatever I have the TV on and either MTV or CNN playing in the background.
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

I dunno, for me its just the same with electronica, I dont know why I like it so much (maybe because of playing off of nintendo when I was a kid)

Comment

when Im in the world of 3D, I have to endulge myself with some Metallica (the old stuff) some slayer here and there, some dream theater everywhere and of course some Tea Party for my early morning hours when my eyelids are inoperable and my eyes are bloodshot and stinging from the pain of monitor rays piercing my lens.

Comment

Yo!

Yo!

For me it's always Gangster Rap!!

I remember in the good old days I would sit listening to Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre, then it moved on to 2pac. I pretty much like all types of music, but please don't put on “Country Suicidal Music.”

Pretty much I listen to Gangster Rap to get into the Zone.

Comment

For me, I function most efficiently with some sort of noise in the background. I'm just not very fond of total silence, though sometimes if I get absorbed in what I'm doing I don't need music.

As for the kind of music I listen to...Let's see...Some classic rock, some gothic metal (mostly Nightwish), video game music, anime music, movie music, and very few of the unstated above. Sometimes I would have the tv on, but it depends on what's on.
              (JIHAUS = Ben Yumol)

Comment

Working...
              X