Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fallen Hope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallen Hope?

Does this look the face of a man that has just lost all hope?
    'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Yeah it looks like he lost all hope. It also looks like he just had an accident in his pants too :)

Its cool though, nice face for sure and yes he looks like his hope is gone for good.

Comment

I think he kind of looks suprised more than "lost all hope" I think the issue is with his eyebrows; with them completely raised like that he looks like he's saying "what!?" You might consider turning the outter corners down. Just a thought...might not work.

Comment

Yeah, I would say to lower the outside corners of the eyebrows more. Have you looked into the mirror at your own face with an expression of losing all hope?
        Pi Studios

Comment

Lost Hope

People with lost hope usally look down with a confused gaze across their eyes & face? I think....?

Comment

Usually those who lost hope may look both suprised and dumb founded at the same time. I think the iris contraction is a good one =)

Comment

Working...
            X