Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geomedia and "Pinball Wizards"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geomedia and "Pinball Wizards"

Geomedia is a talent driven, full-service video production, post production, 3D animation and interactive agency based in San Antonio, Texas.

And for future reference:

This is the spot that we (Troy Davis and I) talked about at the Commercial Art Seminar back in Fall 2006. We had just recently started the project at that time, and here is the final version of it.

:up:
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

that came out really nice. Was ball actually rolling? as reflective as it was you probably didn't have to actually have it rotating
      About to start life @ the SMU guildhall :D

Comment

I created this really advanced dynamic rig where the ball would roll and gain velocity based on what it hit and where it went, this way, whenever....

Wait, no I didn't. It's just translated around, very simple. We modeled the table flat so we wouldn't have to worry about the incline of a regular table. We tilted all the shots where you could tell though so that you wouldn't be able to tell. But yeah, it's just translated around.

Comment

I liked the dynamic rig story better.....:-)

Comment

Lol, jeremy email me jerrylperez at yahoo dot com
            About to start life @ the SMU guildhall :D

Comment

Pretty sweet Jer! Be nice if MF posted stuff like that on there.

Love the Lighting. Go XSI node system!
              It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
              -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
              X