Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Student Software Pricing (Adobe CS3 Bundles) - Part II

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student Software Pricing (Adobe CS3 Bundles) - Part II

CampusTech and UIW have made an agreement to provide special pricing for Adobe CS3 software. The software is available through this link:

http://www.campustech.com/student

All of the labs have been upgraded to CS3 (PC versions in JB10 and Mac versions in JB236).

For those students in the Graphic Design track, it is recommended that you purchase the Adobe CS3 Design Premium* bundle ($339.00). It contains all of the software that you will need for your Web and Print classes.

For those students in the 3D Animation track, either the Production Premium** bundle ($339.99) or the Master Collection ($525.00) would be sufficient.

The Master Collection contains all of the Adobe Software in one bundle.

For a quick visual comparison, check the chart below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cs3compared.png
Views:	1
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	313293

* The Web Premium bundle does not include InDesign, while Design Premium bundle does not include Fireworks. We recommend the Design Premium bundle due to the fact that many of ImageReady's features have been grafted into Photoshop CS3, making Fireworks' web features unnecessary. Fireworks CS3 can be purchased separately for $94.85.

** The only bad thing about the Production Premium bundle is that it lacks Dreamweaver CS3 which is needed for Web I and II. Dreamweaver CS3 can be purchased separately for $189.00. At that point, you should just get for the Master Collection and get it all.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

This is a link the original thread, and contains all of the posts about the problems that we had with CampusTech that have now been fixed.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

I ordered the CS3 Master Collection a few days ago, and as of today, there were still 'issues' holding up the shipping, according to Steve Mead.

Please tell me you know what's going on and have an estimated time arrival for us. -pray-

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline View Post
        I ordered the CS3 Master Collection a few days ago, and as of today, there were still 'issues' holding up the shipping, according to Steve Mead.
        Did you send in your proof of eligibility? Is that the "issue"?

Comment

Update: Good news is, they are quick to respond to my emails these days... and the even better news is below:

Originally posted by CampusTech
          There was an issue with the Agreement number verification. Tom Dent has fixed that as of last night. The orders should be placed today with Adobe.
          Now that Tom (the Adobe guy) is directly solving problems, I very confident that all is well.

Please let me know as soon as you received confirmation that it has shipped, or that you have received it.

Comment

Brittany informed me that her software shipped.

:banana:

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Clayton View Post
              Did you send in your proof of eligibility? Is that the "issue"?
              I've ordered student software before, so I know the process... I actually e-verified it instantly, and verification was required to order in the first place. So, nope, that wasn't the "issue." :cool:

Comment

Is the software going to be on sale for a while... I paid for my books with my money, and so i'm going to wait for my loan refund, and I don't know when thats going to come through... so I just want to know if they are going to be selling them at that price for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline View Post
                  I've ordered student software before, so I know the process... I actually e-verified it instantly, and verification was required to order in the first place. So, nope, that wasn't the "issue." :cool:
                  As per my message from CampusTech, the "issue" has been resolved.

Originally posted by moose View Post
                  Is the software going to be on sale for a while... I paid for my books with my money, and so i'm going to wait for my loan refund, and I don't know when thats going to come through... so I just want to know if they are going to be selling them at that price for a while...
                  Prices should be good for the entire year.

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

thanks sir!!!

Comment

I sure would like to see mine

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by texas72shovelhead View Post
                          I sure would like to see mine
                          Email Steve.Mead@campustech.com and send him your order number and tell him you are from UIW and ask him for an update on your status.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Clayton View Post
                            Email Steve.Mead@campustech.com and send him your order number and tell him you are from UIW and ask him for an update on your status.
                            tanks

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

I just got word that all the student orders are getting overnighted.

Let me know when you get them. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X