Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is an Avatar? How does it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is an Avatar? How does it work?

See the little picture under my name? That's an 'avatar'... a visual representation of you (the actual word stems from an incarnation of Hindi diety). Here's some more info, pulled from the FAQ.

These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by the administrator and those that you upload yourself.

If the administrator has provided a set of avatars, and avatars are enabled, you may select an avatar that best describes your personality.

The administrator may also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.
    Avatars are small graphical images that you may choose in your profile. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. You can select the image that best describes yourself from your profile options.
    You are allowed to pick your own avatar becuase there are none offered here by me, that are supplied for you. You are designers (in-the-making) so make one.

They can either be GIFs or JPGs, but must be 50 pixels by 50 pixels. It will give you an error if they are larger than that.

Click on the profile button above, then Edit Your Profile and upload the file you would like to be your avatar... but keep it clean.

If you have any questions, just post 'em here.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page
Working...
X