Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Little Bit of Inspiration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Bit of Inspiration

Originally, I sent an awesome similar video in this post to Prof Watkins, but he didn't reply my e-mail. D: It wouldn't be fun to hide some fun away from everyone.. so let it be known here. What your going to see is an animation production trailer for the release of an expansion developing for a Mass Multi Player Online Game called Lineage II. I played the game two summers ago, it was great and all sorts of things happened. But this kind of entertainment production got me into the game. The game even appeared in the San Antonio Express News for it's many reality bad calls such as making virtual money into real cash, fraud developing account, devastating trades that could happen to anyone, where people pay real money for a virtual sword or equipment for their character and end up with neither of the two. So, don't go buying time cards to play this game just because the trailer was awesome and all that. There's both good and bad living in greatness.

Last edited by Andoni; June 28, 2007, 19:58.
    Itsumo tanjun na hodo kurushinde....
    Ikite yuku imi wo shirita kara.

トチンラスチミチヌ

Updates \O/!

Updated: June 28th, 2007
    I found another one of those long-termed movie trailer developed over the years for the next expansion of the game. Unlike Wow and most of the other MMOG productions, Lineage II enlarges at different expansions, where more "territory" are applied and different texture scenarios are developed within the taste of each sectors and expansions. This version of Chronicle 6 The Chaotic Throne has probably been one of the longest realistic presentations. More definition is given at the sight of the actions and events taking in place within the game and the trailer movie. I am surprised to learn that NC Japan is presented in the beginning and after waiting some grueling months from a respond to the entertainment team on how the animation was done. Their reply was with a handful of programs Maya 3D, Lightwave 3D, Photoshop and even some enhancements of Illustrator. Integrating all-together in one. I can't even imagine how they make it happen!! Even though I am still updating with some more Lineage II, I am just examining the latest news.. and I haven't really been much in touched by NCSoft news/ developments and productions. But I am reflecting and comparing to the latest trends of how the CG is growing from Animation to other selections from other sources and from friend's galleries to studios. What do you think of the productions Proffesor Watkins & Clayton??

Itsumo tanjun na hodo kurushinde....
    Ikite yuku imi wo shirita kara.

トチンラスチミチヌ

Comment

Working...
    X