Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Carl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Carl

Be gentle...
    'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

looking really cool so far. I really like the style too. Cant wait to see it finished!

Comment

Looking pretty good. At a quick glance, the only area I'd be really concerned about is the jaw. It looks good at the bottom of the jaw (from the chin backward), but I'm unclear about what's happening as the jaw moves up to the ear. Right now it looks like the back corner of his jaw has some sort of growth.

But it's going to be a good project; what's it for?

Comment

Carl update1

'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Comment

carl update 2

Comment

carl update 3

Comment

At a quick glance its looking good. The one area that really jumps out is the length of his suit coat. Most suit coats are long enough to cover one's butt, or at least part of the butt; and they have a pretty distinctive staight bottom.

Bt it's looking good. You probably want to add some wrinkes to him via the texture; he's looking a bit plasticy right now.

Comment

the short suit

its a cardigan.

Comment

Working...
                X